Monday 19 March 2012

Black at Heart

It's no good. There's nothing I can do about it. I just LOVE wearing black. I do stray into the world of colour from time to time but there is nothing better, for me, than a great simple black number that can then be dressed up with accessories/hair/make up etc. I work in the arts and so black clothing is an easy win at work too.

I picked up this little number from the H&M+ plus size range. I think it was £15 - BARGAIN!!






I like the simplicity of this dress and the external zip detail at the neckline on the back of the dress. I think I could of sized down easily as the dress does come up a little baggy. I might get one in the size below so that I have the options available. H&M items get snapped up so quickly. The necklace was a gift from my lovely friend Rebecca and the nails are mac (Festive Finery). I'm SO impressed by mac nail polish. I applied two coats and it lasts and lasts. Slight scuffing at the top of the nail due to housework etc but by far the longest lasting polish I've found in many a moon. It comes off really easily too. Win!

Loving shopping and enjoying my shape. Words I never thought I would ever string together  ...

Big Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment