Monday 20 February 2012

On the rails ...

A very quick one! We had an aweosme day trip to the Seven Valley Railway yesterday and this is what I wore:



All older items so not in stock: Denim jacket H&M and everything else from evans except for the scarf

I'd of never like a full length picture of me being posted anywhere before but for some reason this silly little blog has made me appreciate more what I am wearing and today I really felt good. I think you can tell:



A good day. I think I looked comfortable and happy - all I could ever wish for! And what better setting to write up a wee Sunday blog post (glass of wine joined me after this picture was taken!):


Happy Sozage love x

2 comments:

  1. I am so curious to see what dress you've decided on. It is very exciting.

    I have found blogging one of the most empowering things I have ever done.... The full length shots get easier and easier. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em. You really helped me so much with my first Twitter cry for help! The wedding dress/shoes/hair etc are coming along and I can't wait to blog about it when the big day has come and gone. You will of course be the first to know when that blogpost hits the surf.

    x

    ReplyDelete